Friday, May 2, 2008

It's Friday and I got to go to MOPS!

I know Friday is almost over, but I couldn't write about this if it was only beginning. Today I got to go to MOPS again. The highlight of my week. I don't think it's so much that I enjoy letting someone else watch Gregory, but I get to chat with other Christian women and enjoy food, crafts and fellowship--some of my favorite things. Today's theme was Spa Day. For the craft we made soap...that might sound boring, but it wasn't and it was sooo easy (and smelled yummy too, sorry I can't make the picture scratch-n-sniff). The soap has a spice fragrance (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and one other that I can't think of). It also has some oatmeal in it that makes it great for exfoliating. Now that I know how to do this and we were talking about all kinds of "recipes" for soap that you can find...who knows you may be getting soap for Christmas :-) We also enjoyed smoothies and gave ourselves manicures. It was a good time...I especially enjoyed being around some of the other gals a little more and getting to know them more.

Photo Remark: Here is a picture of the soap I made along with my beautiful manicure :-)


No comments: