Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Where to start?

Well, it's been a busy month since my last post, but I did warn you that it was going to be a busy month :-)

And as you can imagine the next month will be just as busy minus one activity. This past month it was decided to discontinue our mom's group, Refreshed. I'm not going to go into any details on this, but just thought I'd share that I should technically be less busy. I think I am still busy with other things, just less motivated currently.

So what exactly have we been busy with this past month--doctor appointments, church, winter weather, pregnancy stuff, bible study, Pampered Chef Party, Shutterfly Photobook Party, Youth Group Leaders meeting and a wonderful Baby Shower!

The Baby Shower deserves it's own post, so I'll leave that for a separate post.

I just realized I really don't have any great pictures from this past month to share, so I guess this is it for an update.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Tell me about the Shutterfly photo book party...what was that all about?