Thursday, February 25, 2010

Another month has passed

Another month has passed and nothing too exciting to report. Joshua continues to get bigger and is now making noise (cooing sounds) and smiling. He is also calming down and not such a colicky baby. He's sleeping 6 or 7 hours most nights, which is awesome. Unfortunately Gregory is up once a night so I am still not getting a full nights sleep yet, but I am hoping it will come soon.


Gregory is always learning something new and giving us tons to laugh about. He's enjoying the Olympics lately and imitating the figure skaters with his cool tricks as he calls them!



He's also gotten into listening to music on our Ipod. He walked into church last night where a Veggietale movie was playing and he said, "Hey, I've got that song on my Ipod!" Pretty crazy to hear that.


Not too much going on for me, just taking care of my boys. Tom is always very busy with work, school and youth stuff with church. He's doing awesome in his classes and I'm so proud of him.

No comments: