Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Disney on Ice

This year we went to Disney on Ice for the second year in a row. Gregory LOVES anything Disney, so this was part of his birthday present and part of my birthday present (I love to watch ice skating). We missed out on going to opening night so we opted to go Saturday afternoon with my sister and her family. It was an event to remember! Not just because of the characters, or because my sister was with us, but more so because Tom and I got puked on by the girl behind us. I felt so bad for them and we got a chuckle out of getting spewed on, yeah it was gross, but stuff happens. Joshua slept through the entire show as well as all the excitement.

Here are a couple of photos from the show...more at http://tomandroxannecook.shutterfly.com/



No comments: