Friday, August 27, 2010

Enjoying Missouri

We are in Missouri for a few days and I am remembering how much I like this area.  Today we spent a couple of hours at the park...there was a nice breeze and it was warm, but not too warm and the humidity wasn't too bad.  We are all having such a great time hanging out with cousins (Gregory and Joshua) and me with my friend and sister-in-law and her husband.  I just wish my mother-in-law was feeling better so we could enjoy more time with her too.  Gregory keeps saying things like, "I just love being with my cousins" and then he was complimenting Aunt Beth on her yummy meatloaf she made for us for dinner.  It is so cute to see him enjoying being here.  And then it's also nice to have more hands to pass Joshua too as well.  It's nice to see Mark (cousin) loving on Joshua and Makayla just loves her uncle Tommy.  You can see it all over Gregory that he wants to be a big boy like his cousin Matthew.  So much fun.

Photos to come later!  More days to enjoy together too! 

No comments: