Saturday, February 5, 2011

What's up?

This past week has been a tough one of cold, cold weather and sick kids.  So with this combination the only getting out of the house we did was to get groceries and to go to the doctor.  One random fact from this past week:  Joshua had his first piece of corn on the cob (and he enjoyed it).

I also got a couple of cute pictures I wanted to share.














Also, I finally got around to putting the pics online from our trip to the zoo.  We went with two of my friends from church with their kids.  My friend Kathryn has twin boys who are 3 and she is expecting her third on Valentine's Day.  My other friend is Dinah, she has the cute little girl (Ella) you see in the pictures.  Joshua says Ella's name and it's so cute.

1 comment:

Dinah jo said...

Awwww, Joshua has a crush on my daughter already, so cute.