Wednesday, May 28, 2014

March and April

So February was finished and March came and we heard from Cadence that we weren't accepted to be missionaries with them and we got the approval from the Air Force that we can retire early.  Knowing we only had four months left we planned a "bunch" of trips.  In April (birthday month for Roxanne & Gregory) we headed north to the Netherlands.  The tulips were beautiful!  This trip was probably one of my personal favorites of our nearly three years in Europe.  My birthday was spent with the ones I love and with such beautiful scenery.  We also stopped in and visited with my friend Hope Hamer (that I met at MOPS when we were in Colorado Springs).  It was great to catch up with such a sweet friend who is living out her dream of FINALLY being in Germany :-)  






No comments: