Tuesday, November 18, 2008

not much

I know there are a couple of you out there wondering what's up with my lack of blogging. Actually I don't even know where the last couple of weeks have gone or what we even have done - obviously nothing too big to report here.

Since the past weekend both Tom and I haven't been feeling very well - colds and sinus problems. And then our weather has been pretty nice too, so we've been outside when we have felt like it.

Oh we did go to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate our friend's son's birthday - that was a good time and I think Gregory enjoyed it even more this time than the first time (back in April for his first birthday).

Also I made some more applesauce in my crockpot. Peeling 17 apples by hand is hard work - I need to find a peeler that does it for me :-)

Oh and I never posted about Gregory's dr. appt...it all went well. He got three shots - threw up in the evening - I'm pretty sure this is a normal reaction and wasn't a surprise since it happened last time too. He is 23 lbs. 9 oz. and is 33 1/2 inches tall. The dr. said he is in the 25th percentile for weight, but not to be concerned and is in the 50-75th percentile in height. So he's taking after his daddy, tall and thin .

1 comment:

Jean said...

I know what you mean about wondering where the time goes. Sometimes at the end of the day I wonder what I did all day long! I need to take a class on time management!

Keep up the blogging and the pictures. Its fun to keep up with what's going on in your neck of the woods!