Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

Today I feel like I have to blog, but I have a very bad headache, so this will be short--probably.

2008 - It's time to say goodbye to another year and look forward to what God has in store for us in the new year. So much has happened this past year and we have so much to be thankful for.

2009 - What will this year hold? We know of one major adjustment that we will deal with--Tom starting college! This weekend we'll be traveling down to Texas for New Student Orientation at SAGU. Not sure we're ready for the commitment this is going to take, but we're gonna give it a try. Tom will be starting with only two classes so hopefully this will give us an idea of how it will work.

I really don't care to do New Year's resolutions--that way I don't have to worry about breaking them :-)

So there are my last ramblings for 2008. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Happy 2009! Have a safe trip down to TX. Miss you!