Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Catching up

Well, we've been back from Texas for a little bit and if you've been following me on Facebook you know about the biggest part of our trip was on the way back when I realized I forgot the laptop cord at the hotel in Amarillo. That issue has since been resolved. Tom has been studying and enjoying it (I'm sure this will wear off soon) :-) Gregory and I have been enjoying having Tom around a bit more since he had a few extra days off due to being sick (flu stuff). I got to go to MOPS last Friday! I realized there how much I missed not being there for the Christmas Tea and how much I missed gathering with other women with which I have things in common.

Here are a couple special pictures from our time at Southwestern Assemblies of God University (SAGU).


























The mascot for SAGU is the Lion and in the gym there is a large lion in the center of the court...Gregory loved to run around on it! Here he is (very tiny--so I could get in the whole word "LIONS").

No comments: