Saturday, May 1, 2010

HE Is Faithful

This past month has been full of all kinds of adventures...we've celebrated two birthdays, Tom had knee surgery, I ended up in the hospital with blood clots in my lungs and then on the last day of April Gregory got strep throat for the first time.

We were incredibly blessed to have my sister come down to help us out while Tom and I were recovering from his surgery and my hospital stay. Gregory LOVED having his aunt 'Quel down here playing with him and helping take care of him. She got to learn all of Joshua's quirky preferences (hold me in your left arm, let me snuggle with a soft blanket or mickey, etc.). She even pulled all of the weeds in our backyard. It sure looks nice!








And then when my sister left my parents were here to help out, so the help continued. My dad helped Tom build my raised garden, so there will be posts about that later (once I get it planted after the chance of frost is gone).

We weren't able to have Gregory's birthday party with his friends because of him getting strep throat, so that is yet to come as well. That is not to say we didn't celebrate Gregory's birthday at all...we went to Red Robin for a yummy dinner and then Gregory opened up his gift from Aunt Raquel, Uncle Bryan, Jaden and Clay...more Trio blocks. He has LOVED playing with them just about every day since he got them.












Throughout this whole month I have been reminded that God is so faithful and will continue to be.

Psalms 117:2 For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD.

No comments: