Monday, May 3, 2010

Missing family

Today I am missing family...my parents left today and last Friday my sister left. Wishing we didn't live so far from all of our families. Missouri, Minnesota, Washington, Arizona, North Dakota...all so far away!

Only a few in our family have even met Joshua...no one in Tom's family has...this is really hard on me. I know they'll meet him eventually and he won't remember this time of his life, but I just wish we could live closer to family. Maybe this is God's reminder for me that eternity is what matters, so make sure I get to see them all for the rest of eternity....Betty, Judy, Oscar, Kevin (and family), Raquel (and family), Kirk (and family), Beth (and family), Lorrie (and family)...I'm praying we will get to spend eternity with each of you.

No comments: