Thursday, September 9, 2010

Don't want to leave out Gregory and his cuteness!

Sometimes I feel like Gregory gets lost in the cuteness of Joshua, but Gregory isn't forgotten by any stretch of the imagination.  Tom frequently says that he loves the stage Gregory is in - he can explain so much and loves to talk...and wrestle with Daddy! 

Here are couple of recent quotes from Gregory...

"Mommy, I turned your bathroom light off for you...we don't want to waste electricity, right Mommy?"

And then there was this one the other day when we were walking through Sam's Club..."Mom, I just got a text to my phone number from Joshie."  Joshie is our youth pastor's son.

Gregory loves to watch TV, movies, play in the sand box, swing like a big boy, and is almost always willing to help with whatever we are doing (laundry, dishes, changing Joshua, etc.).

1 comment:

Caren said...

Roxanne, Gregory is so big! I love his comments :)