Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards


Shutterfly!  Wow, I have a TON of photos here…so this year we are going to do a photocard and hopefully next week (Thanksgiving) we’ll get a great photo to put on our card.  If not, maybe we’ll do a photo montage of the year in pictures like this one. 


 Why Shutterfly you might be asking?  Well, I have had great success with them!  If this sounds like a commercial for Shutterfly, it is…simply that.  I found a great opportunity to get 50 free holiday cards and that’s what I’m gonna do…get my 50 cards for free.  You want to find out more about this?  Check it out here!

Here are a couple of my other favorite designs…not sure what we’re going to use yet, but here are some favs from the new 2010 designs…I especially like that they have some nice religious christmas cards.
 In case you aren’t familiar with Shutterfly let me share a little more about it….I’ve hosted a Shutterfly House Party and got great freebies from Shutterfly this way (ink pens and bags galore!)  I have also gotten quite a few other freebies from Shutterfly (a free 8 x 8 hardback book when we did our baby registry for Joshua before he was born and other photobooks). 

Here are some links to some of the great things they offer…
Photo Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery   
So don't forget bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly http://bit.ly/sfly2010 !

No comments: