Thursday, October 28, 2010

Meals and more

This week Tom has been working nights so we have been coming up with all kinds of stuff to keep us busy...everything from flu shots (ugh!), to running errands, shopping and playing at Lil' Biggs!  So we made it and tonight's the last night...

After much frustration I got this week's meals planned and it's turned out pretty great! 

It started with Sunday and I made Beef Macaroni Casserole AND Beef Stew.

Then on Monday I got stuff ready to make Chicken Enchiladas (took it all out of the freezer and mixed it up to put together on Tuesday).  And then I made something else yummy which I already forgot!

So on Tuesday I put together the Enchiladas and that's what we had for dinner.

On Wednesday I made Knephla Soup...YUM!  Tom loved it when my mom made it when they were down here last, so I figured it would be a good option to do again :-)

So here we are on Thursday and it's leftover night!  And there is soup and enchiladas to choose from :-)  Yummy the second time around too :-)

And for Friday night...not sure...I might get a babysitter and go out with some girls while Tom goes out with some guys...or I might just stay home and have pizza, but we'll see.

Looking forward to planning next week earlier than Sunday / Monday night when I get extremely frustrated.  So hopefully it will work again!

No comments: