Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to 2011!

So 2011 has been with us for nearly two weeks now and I have been thinking about "new year's resolutions" and how I never say them...but this year I do want things to be different.  There are things I want to change and ways I want to grow, so I am not really writing down new year's resolutions, but more like life resolutions since I don't want them just to be for this year.  And to help me be able to think on these things throughout the year this is the place I will "write" them down.

-Read more (one book a month seems to be too much for me right now, but if I even read one book this year it will be more than last year)
-Exercise more (now that I have a wii fit it makes this an easier and more enjoyable thing to do)
-Spend more time reading God's Word (right now I am reading the book of John in conjunction with what our church will be doing...reading the book of John through the next three weeks)
-Devote more time to growing spiritually (today was the second week that I made it to our ladies bible study at church, we are studying "Becoming a Woman of Simplicity" and we all know I need to learn more in this area
-Make the most of the moments I have with my boys (self explanatory)
-Make more of an effort to grow closer in my relationship with my wonderful husband (date nights are a priority, grow spiritually together, read together, dream together and love each other more)
-Work on our finances more (Save more, budget better and learn more about finances)

So there you have it...some of my thoughts for 2011...We'll see how it goes come December :-)

No comments: