Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Belated 4th of July

So for me it's always more fun (or interesting) to post after doing something...so we returned on Sunday from a few days up in South Dakota with the majority of my family. We had a blast hanging out together in our cabin. It was my parents, my grandma, my sister (and her husband and two boys) and my brother (and his wife and two girls) and us (me, Tom & Gregory).

We got to meet Brinley for the first time. She is now 4 months old and such a happy baby.













Gregory got to enjoy his first parade.


Unfortunately we didn't see any live fireworks--it was too crowded and too far to walk, so we enjoyed them on the tv with my grandma who is now 88 years old. I think she enjoyed this too, because Gregory was so goofy watching them and dancing to the music.



















If you want to see more pictures from our fun time, follow this link... http://tomandroxannecook.shutterfly.com

Until next time...

No comments: