Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter


After Tom's surgery was Easter...we had a pretty low-key celebration since he was recovery. Even with a low-key celebration I did still manage to get the kids out to Gregory's first Easter egg hunt (which was at a nursery) on Saturday. It was pretty windy and Joshua slept through it in my arms, while Gregory got the idea rather quickly on how to search for eggs.
Then Sunday after church, Gregory and Joshua got their Easter baskets.


Church was exciting with a very large crowd. We had a record breaking total of like 1959 people. I'm not sure how many were first timers, but it was over 100 for sure. Monday after Easter Sunday I went to the church and wrote postcards for all of the guests we had! It was fun. No, I didn't get a cramp in my hand from all the writing!

No comments: