Saturday, April 10, 2010

My 35th birthday

A couple of days ago we celebrated my 35th birthday. It was a wonderful day. I spent the morning with my friend, Ruth, and had brunch at her house, while Gregory played with their son, Joshua. It was a fun time just chillin' and hanging out. Afterwords we went home and ordered Chinese food for lunch. Yummy. Then I opened my gifts from Tom, Gregory and Joshua. They were all wonderful gifts! I got a Willow Tree figurine...my first one. It's a special one...me and my two boys...

The other gift I got was a wonderful cookbook! I follow this gal's blog too...http://www.5dollardinners.com/

With some of the money I got for my birthday I am going to do some gardening! I plan on planting some herbs outside and even a garden, so more to come on this later.

Thanks Tom for making my birthday special...I love you!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Happy belated Birthday!!!