Saturday, April 10, 2010

New recipes

I love it when I try a new recipe and it turns out soooo delicious. Here are a few of the one's I've tried recently...

Crock Pot Honey Glazed Ham (http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/)
Lasagna (with cream cheese instead of ricotta cheese) (can't remember where I got this one from)
Bread Machine Garlic Bread (Taste of Home)
French Cinnamon Muffins (Betty Crocker)
Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie (Betty Crocker)
Blueberry Sizzle French Toast (from e-mealz.com)

I also have been trying out a couple of Meal Plan websites (www.relishrelish.com and www.e-mealz.com) I like the second one the best. It's from Dave Ramsey's (the financial guru) recommended websites.

Of course there are plenty more new recipes I am looking forward to trying out, so more to come on this too.

No comments: