Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Adventures with Gregory

As many of you know there are very few dull moments in a house when there is a child present. Here are just a couple of photos to show this.

Photo Remark: Every kid's got to have a favorite hiding place...Gregory's is under the entertainment center.

Photo Remarks: There are so many comments I could make about this photo...is Gregory going to end up as ornery as Tom can be? I am sure Tom would say, looks like he's got some Vilhauer blood in him :-) And yes, Gregory did get in trouble after this photo--for this reason we TRY to keep the bathroom door closed.

Also we FINALLY got Gregory's swing hung on the tree in the backyard. I say finally because we've had it since the first week of Spring (March 20th or so). Gregory LOVES it...and it helps keep him out of trouble too :-) Yesterday it was so nice outside, even in the morning, that Gregory got to go for an early morning swing. Then in the early evening he got to hang out in his swing while Tom and I did a little cleaning up in the yard (trimming back bushes and raking).
Tonight and tomorrow night Tom will be working and Gregory and I will be at youth group tonight. Tomorrow I will pick up our freezer that I have been wanting ever since we got into our house here in Colorado. And this weekend Tom is off all weekend! Woohoo! Looking forward to more family time.

No comments: