Friday, April 25, 2008

What have we been up to?

Hmmm...it's been over a week since I've posted, so I need to get one done. So what have we been up to you ask? Well, at least I hope you're asking :-)

I've been planning Gregory's little birthday party that will be on the 29th at Chuck E. Cheese's. We are going to celebrate with our youth pastor and his family. The theme is Mickey Mouse--partly because this is the only thing Gregory really recognizes and gets excited about right now. In fact, he'll be upstairs and I'll have the tv on downstairs and when Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes on, he'll crawl down the stairs to watch it. So of course he will get his first stuffed Mickey Mouse--maybe someday we'll go meet him too! That would be a fun family vacation--expensive, but fun.

We've also been working out in our yard (especially in the back yard), trying to make it look better...it's a tough job as you can see from the picture below...it needs a lot of help. Tom's been out sawing and cutting the crazy branches that were EVERYWHERE.

Photo Remarks: The first photo shows the mound of branches. The second and third photos are before any clean-up photos.





And then there's the normal every day stuff--like laundry. Here's Gregory enjoying the empty laundry hamper.
I'll post a separate entry about our "date night" last night--hopefully I'll get to it today.

No comments: