Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another busy weekend

So we got to spend time with Tom's sister Lorrie yesterday (see previous post) and then today was a busy Sunday...I was in the nursery (yep, along with Gregory), then after church was a meeting for all children's workers (nursery workers included)...then Gregory fell asleep on the way home, so I thought I'd get a nap...but couldn't fall asleep, so I got up and got busy. I made some yummy peach cobbler (Paula Deen has some of the best recipes!) and then I made chicken clubhouse squares for our small group this evening.

Sorry no pictures of the peach cobbler...not very pretty and pretty much gone :-) Tom took half to work and I ate a quarter--so for you math whizzes--yep, only a quarter is left.

Here's a picture of the chicken clubhouse squares--recipe from one of my Pampered Chef cookbooks that I got when we were in Germany--Thanks Caren!

(not sure why I can't get this photo posted in the right directions)

No comments: