Monday, August 25, 2008

Yummy food

I love it when I try out a recipe and it turns out great, Tom likes it and I like it and it's especially wonderful when Gregory likes it too! Today was one of those lucky days :-) I made a teriyaki marinade and then sliced a pork loin thin and put it in the marinade. After a few hours I put it on our George Foreman grill for about 6 minutes and wow! Wonderful tasting meat. Hopefully it goes in the microwave well...Tom is taking it to eat tonight since he has to go to work here in a few hours (at 1245 am). Oh and another cool thing is I've never done anything with a pork loin before, so this was a first too. Now I know next time I see it on sale to grab it - it marinates well. So there's a crazy simple post today, but just had to share my joy with all of you out there reading my blog :-)

1 comment:

Jean said...

Yummy, sounds good! I can never get pork to turn out good--its always tough and dry. What was your teriyaki marinade recipe?