Thursday, August 21, 2008

What we've been up to...

So Tuesday night we went to the mall to return some shoes that I had gotten for Gregory, but they were too small before he even wore them. While we were there we stopped in the kid's play area. We've never taken the time to let Gregory play there, but it was just me and Gregory and we had no other plans for the evening, so he got to play. And the bonus was that I had someone to talk to too! Amber, the gal that I am teaming with to do publicity stuff for MOPS was there with her son, Lance, who is three. So we got to chat while the boys played.

Here are a couple of pictures from the fun time.




Wednesday was church, so I got a break from Gregory while he was in the nursery and I got to hang out with the youth. Tom was working, so we missed him being with us.

Today I got to babysit our pastor's kids, Luke (1) and Faith (3). Gregory really enjoyed having someone to play with. I watched them at the church while their mom did some office work.

Here are a couple of pictures from today. Someday soon I'll have to get some pictures of our nursery--the painting in there is amazing!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Gregory is getting so big! He looks like a little mini MAN!!