Thursday, April 23, 2009

1st Trip to the Zoo

Today Gregory and I went to the Cheyenne Mtn Zoo here in town for the first time. This was also Gregory's first trip to any zoo. We went with five other moms from MOPS along with 9 kids under the age of 4! What a beautiful day and a fun time. Gregory got to feed the giraffes and we saw so many animals. We had been waiting to take him to the zoo until he would at least recognize a few animals, so this was a good time since he knew a lot of the animals. I think his favorite was the tiger...so we got a little tiger souvenir to commemorate his first trip to the zoo :-) He hasn't put it down much since he got it. So cute.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the day.
Not the most flattering pic, but shows we were really there :-)

Show's how close we really got to the animals...so cool! I LOVE God's creations!

Here's Gregory pointing at the tiger.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Oh, how fun!!! I took Josh to the Seigelbach zoo last summer...he didn't seem too interested. In July we plan to go to Berlin and I've heard great things about their zoo. Am hoping Joshua will enjoy it!