Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekly Dinners

So posting what we're going to eat during the week sure has helped me with the dinner decisions for the week. I'll probably take a break from this after this week since Tom will be in Maryland for work for two and a half weeks. The meals may just be whatever I find in the freezer :-) but we'll see.

So here's what's for dinner this week!

Monday - already in the crockpot! BBQ Chicken - I'm babysitting today and I come home exhausted usually, so supper will be ready when we get home :-)

Tuesday - Gregory's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese - so pizza!

Wednesday - Spaghetti

Thursday - Chicken Cordon Bleu nuggets - I got these with a couple of coupons and they were on sale. I love Chicken Cordon Bleu, so I hope these are yummy! - oh and we don't need leftovers tonight as Tom got Friday off since he's flying out on Sunday morning.

Friday - Date night for Tom & I - we have a gift certificate for a steak restaurant - so we're going out for dinner tonight.

No comments: