Saturday, March 22, 2008

Haircuts

This past week Gregory and I got haircuts. Neither of us got the "best" haircut, but at least they are done. I decided to just trim Gregory's hair myself Monday after his bath. I did alright. I thought it looked great before it dried, but then afterwards I noticed how uneven some areas were, oh well, you can't see it unless you look close around his ears and I just won't take any close up photos of the side of his head for now :-) And my haircut, well, I wanted something different...and that's what I got...something different than the photo I took in as well :-) I am getting used to it. I'm glad Tom likes it or I might have gone back to get it redone. It's so different for me and, yes, takes work and has a style--maybe that's why I don't really care for it...I'm used to blow dry and go or put up in a pony tail and go...anyways, it'll grow.

No comments: