Saturday, March 22, 2008

A treat to myself

Last Tuesday when I went out and got my haircut it was supposed to be my "special" treat to myself. Tom stayed home and watched Gregory, while I got some time to myself. I got my haircut--not sure why I thought this would be a "treat" considering how much I stressed about it. Afterwards I went and browsed through a scrapbooking store--all this did was help me figure out how I'd "really" like to spend my time...I would have rather been at home unpacking my scrapbooking stuff or being productive on Gregory's ABC scrapbook. We are still awaiting some legs for one of my tables, so I have limited space right now to work. But for next time, I've decided to let Tom watch Gregory at home while I go in the bedroom and scrapbook. I'll update you on the progress of the scrapbooking stuff soon hopefully!

No comments: