Sunday, March 16, 2008

Welcome home

Colorado Springs is starting to feel more and more like home. We are almost all unpacked and just have to hang pictures up so that our house will be put together (at least the inside). We are finding our way around without getting lost, getting used to getting snow every day and watching it melt away every day too. The mountains are beautiful with or without lots of snow though. The picture at the top of our blog is a photo I took when walking from our house to the post office just down the street.

Another thing that is helping us feel more at home here is finding a church to attend. We are attending Radiant A/G. This is where I go to MOPS, where we go to worship on Sundays and where we are planning on helping out with the youth group.

So why blogging? I think it's the best way for me to keep touch or at least to feel like I am keeping in touch :-) I really enjoy reading other people's blogs, so I hope you will enjoy ours.

Photo remark: The Spring swag hanging on our front door was something I made at our last MOPS meeting. This coming Friday we'll be making bead bracelets...sounds like fun!

No comments: